Have you ever received good advice that you were unable to follow? Has your doctor ever recommended a lifestyle change that you found to be unsustainable? Have you ever wanted something in your life, but found you couldn’t achieve it alone?
Wellness Coaches are knowledgeable advisors who provide ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness. Unlike a nutritionist or physical therapist, who makes specific diet and exercise suggestions, a wellness coach will help you make better general choices that fit your lifestyle. They help their clients find the motivation and tools to get to their physical and emotional health goals.
As your Wellness Coach, I will listen carefully and help you navigate the world of contradictory advice to determine what changes are necessary for you. Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance. I are committed to your health and success!
How Coaching Sessions Work
A typical session lasts about an hour. We can meet in the community or via Zoom (live video conferencing).
Don’t let the fact that you’re out of town keep you from getting the help you need. We use video conferencing for sessions – and it’s fantastic! We offer a variety of packages with varying levels of intensity. We give you the choice of meeting at a park, a training studio, a coffee shop, or virtually. You and your Coach will decide the most comfortable and logical location for you. Package options are created to transform, and to form lasting lifestyle changes.
Each session is friendly, relaxed and informal where we will discuss and brainstorm together to work through your current difficulty, situation or crisis. A session typically includes the following, just to name a few:
- Creating a personal plan tailored to your exact situation
- Helping you make safe, sustainable changes that are best for your body
- Identifying red flags and help you understand what to embrace and avoid
- Providing insight, inspiration, support and accountability to help you feel your best
- Evaluating your current situation and co-creating a wellness vision that excites and inspires you
- Building your belief in yourself — a belief that you are truly capable of having the life you want
- Goal setting and developing specific and realistic action steps that move you toward the life you envision
- Addressing limiting beliefs when challenges arise and how to regain your momentum
- Being energized, inspired and held accountable while achieving the health and life you want
- Creating a solution strategy to deal with the situation
- Discussing how to best execute solutions while designing strategies
- Assessing and evaluating progress
What is the Difference Between Wellness Coaching & Counseling/Psychotherapy?
- Focuses on the current and future
- Skills based works with conscious mind
- Works on a specific task or desired behavioral outcome
- Focuses on healthy lifestyle practices
- Focuses on actions
- Focuses on solving the problem
- Generally works on reflecting on the past
- Therapeutic and causes reflection
- Works with unconscious mind
- Open-ended, with understanding as primary aim
- Can focus on illness
- Focus on feelings and events
- Explores the root of the problem
It’s pretty rare to identify, strategize a plan, set goals and solve problems by meeting only once. Your best bet for success is to meet (at least once a week) over a minimum period of a month or two. During this time, we’ll have plenty of opportunity to cover the needed items, formulate a strategy and implement it for your success and wellness. Every person is different – no one’s situation is exactly the same. For this reason, it’s hard to say how many sessions may be required.
To decide if wellness coaching is right for you, we invite you to schedule a free consultation after taking a look at our Individual Coaching Packages. During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how we can best support you in achieving your goals. We look forward to joining you on your wellness journey.
Click On The Link Below To Prepare For Your Free Consultation